You can type here any text you want

G35 what?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

1fast6

Heading home Thurs. night and I see a G35 up ahead. Car looked good. All black with nice wheels. I gas it enough to catch up and give him a snort as I pass the driver window(which was down):biggrin:

I then excelerate passed him to see if he would take the bait... He does. I see him start gaining ground on me so I wait for him to get to my rear 1/4 and nail it. Were rolling about 45-50 at this point. He has a pretty good head of steam when he passes me and puts about 2 cars on me untill I get in the boost then I reel him in pretty easy and put a few lengths on him.:cool:

We get to the next light and he just looks over at me and then turns right. I wonder if he really needed to turn right or if he was just looking for a place to lick his wounds:biggrin:

To top off the evening, a guy pulls up next to me a few lights down and snaps a pic of my car and says "beautiful car" I say thanks and go on my way.:)

Good kill. I looked at those last weekend for my wife. She determined that the trunk was to small! I told her that another GN would look good in the garage! :eek: and we could save a few bucks!

LOL...
I used to have a G35 coupe nice car but they are turds/ n d 13's on a good day.

Back