You can type here any text you want

Garage Cleanout-Random Parts/Items For Sale

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

asd60303

Need these items gone. Cannot stand looking at them anymore sitting on the shelves.

-Dash Bezel:I bought this off of ebay many years ago but never used it. It looks like it has a broken tab on the back side. Gauges are included but I don't know if they work or not-wires/lines are cut. (shown in the picture). $MAKE AN OFFER$

-SSM lower control arms:doesn't come with any hardware; what you see is what you get-$MAKE AN OFFER$

-Green Stripe Injectors-$50

-Billet topped adjustable fuel regulator-$60

-3 to 4" adapter hose: comes with clamps-$15

-4 bolt to 3 bolt turbo adapter: needs to be sandblasted-$25

-Under-drive crank pulley. I wire-wheeled it to clean it up a bit. Comes with the fan mount $70

-Chrome Up-pipe: some pitting on the underside which can't be seen once installed. Has normal scratches, nicks, etc. Overall in daily driver condition. $35

-Chrome Valve Covers: some pitting, scratches, and nicks. $125

All prices are shipped
All prices are OBO
Paypal only
PLEASE NO TRADES
PLEASE POST IN THE THREAD BEFORE PM'ING ME-EASIER TO KEEP TRACK OF WHO HAS "DIBS"

If those are the 42.5 injectors I will take them. Give me the part number off the injector and a paypal address.

If those are the 42.5 injectors I will take them. Give me the part number off the injector and a paypal address.

Part #D1720AA, they are 30lb'ers.

pm sent, interested in adapter 3-4 bolt, and 3- 4 inch hose,

I'll measure the thickness of the adapter later on in the afternoon; heading out now for a job interview.

Interested in underdrive pulley

pm'd you but turbo96 is first in line for the adapter.

I'll take the " 4 bolt to 3 bolt turbo adapter: needs to be sandblasted-$25 ".

Whats shipping cost to 60647?

Paypal ok?

Back