Gary and Others advice needed,

JOHNDEEREGN

Staff member
TurboBuick.Com Supporter!
Hey guys, bought my son a 2006 F150 Supercab, and now its time to make it rock.

Living in North Central Kansas my stereo shops are limited. Since the last KICK ASS Systm I bought was in about 1992 I am sure technology and things have came a long way!

I took the truck to our local shop and here is what they suggested I put in, I want something that sounds real good, has nice tones all throughtout and can hit like a hammer if the kid wants to crank it up :biggrin:

Head Unit --Sony Double Din 7" Touch Screen -- XAV-72BT -- 649.95

Hertz 5 x 7 for doors and behind rear cab. -- ESK570 --315.00 pair (component speakers) and ECX570 189.95 a pair

Custom made box for 2 each 10" Rockford P2D410 Subs -- 169.00 for subs 120.00 for the box

Amp for Subs -- Rockford T1000-1BDCP -- 699.95

Amp for the rest -- Rockford T400-4 -- 359.99

Misc wiring kits, and labor all comes to : $4000

Man I don't have my price lists here in front of me but that is WAYYYY to much... Unless they are going to give you a car audio mag worthy install I don't see it... Best my memory can serve, that sounds like FULL PRICE on all the equiqment and a big chunk of labor... Schedule a business trip out here and give us 2 days for probably half that...

Man I don't have my price lists here in front of me but that is WAYYYY to much... Unless they are going to give you a car audio mag worthy install I don't see it... Best my memory can serve, that sounds like FULL PRICE on all the equiqment and a big chunk of labor... Schedule a business trip out here and give us 2 days for probably half that...

Thats why I am asking the pro's.. :biggrin: I suspected they knew my options are limited out here and threw it in balls deep :eek:

If your serious we might have to do a mini vacation :p