Gave Brutus the arms of death today

Did you "FUZZ" out the plate because you dont want us to see it, or are you "WANTED"???:eek: LOL My kids first words are gonna be," Hello Officer, I know, license and registration." :rolleyes:

I love white turbo cars and your is one of the nicest on this board and it runs 9's!!! You got all the bases covered.

Beautiful, thanks for sharing.
Coach

I love that car Mike, looks great!

Ty

Thanks Ty

Did you "FUZZ" out the plate because you dont want us to see it, or are you "WANTED"???:eek: LOL My kids first words are gonna be," Hello Officer, I know, license and registration." :rolleyes:

I love white turbo cars and your is one of the nicest on this board and it runs 9's!!! You got all the bases covered.

Beautiful, thanks for sharing.
Coach

I am wanted;) I have always heard to cover your plates when posting pics of your car so people don't do a plate check and find out where you live to hike your ride. Maybe true, maybe not, but I ain't taking the chance. I have had this car too long to roll the dice. My wife has even changed her tune about it this year telling me that she wants to take it out with her girl friends, and grab a coffee one Friday night. Like that's gonna happen.......Maybe when donkeys fly or hell freezes over.:biggrin:
Thanks for the props Coach.

I'm diggin' the entire appearance of that car!:cool: One of my favorite's.

x2 on that. This car looks great in every way.

My wife has even changed her tune about it this year telling me that she wants to take it out with her girl friends.

Dont do it. You let her take that 9 second street car out one night and she will soon be the one driving it all the time!!!!:eek: