You can type here any text you want

gen 2 tuning

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

kingots2004

im tuning my car with a gen 2 and i noticed something weird my maf meter used to alway read around 5 now its reading like 2.9 to 3.2 all i did was change the chip and gen2 from a tt chip. i didnt do anything to the maf meter i also had a dead bog after i get on it hard for a second and lift but i set the tps limit and maf flow limit and it cleared up is this the correct way to fix that?

im tuning my car with a gen 2 and i noticed something weird my maf meter used to always read around 5 now its reading like 2.9 to 3.2 all i did was change the chip and gen2 from a tt chip. i didnt do anything to the maf meter. i also had a dead bog after i get on it hard for a second and lift but i set the MAFLimtps limit , maf flow limit ,and the MAF/Krpm it cleared up is this the correct way to fix that?also the low mid and hi user tune increases fuel correct well after changing that i let the car sit and i went back out to get sme numbers and none of the values i programed on those tables are still in the gen2.all the setup stuff is there but not the percent changes i made in the user tune part why?one more thing in the setup part low load had 94.9,mid has 100.1 and high has 143 these are settings i didnt change are they ok settings?also maflimit tps is .540,maf limit is 6.0 and maf/krpm is 3.4 are these ok?
this more info

Back