You can type here any text you want

Gen6 DFI tuning

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

BadAssGN

Certifiable Member
Guys

I've been helping a couple of friends with stage 2 engines with tuning,

I understand the fuel maps and timing etc. I just need more reading material and any kind of training or tips would be a big help.

both cars I'm working on have 83lb injectors , one is mild and the other is wild....

the wild one is quite a car, I can gather all the engine specs if needed.

I want to be ready to tune this car at the track next year..

Thanks

If theyre Gen 6 batch boxes, you're gonna have fun with those injectors. The batch boxes werent made to drive low ohm injectors to begin with and anything over about a 72 starts to get a little flaky.

Most people will say it works and it does but it's not the best setup in the world.

If theyre Gen 6 batch boxes, you're gonna have fun with those injectors. The batch boxes werent made to drive low ohm injectors to begin with and anything over about a 72 starts to get a little flaky.

Most people will say it works and it does but it's not the best setup in the world.

Sorry jay, I should have specified. the are both SFI boxes, both run well, I'd like to fine tune all the parameters, we are using an LM1 wide band also

Norbs has been a big help to both these guys but I live nearby and I know I can learn this stuff if I had the tools to do so...

Back