2019 Bison Dyno Tuning session

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jerryl

Tall Unvaccinated Chinese Guy
I have been asked by quite a few about a 2019 tuning session with @bison, in Houston.

There will be a max of 5 cars (2 hrs each) and 2 spots are taken, 2 other showing interest.

If you are thinking ECU-GN, this is the time to purchase from Bison and get it dialed in. First paid, first serve.

Timing is not yet firm but looking around mid March or late April. We don't want to to interfere with TB Nats and doing this while it's still relatively cool.

Post HERE of ready to commit or interested.

I missed the last one. I’m in for this pending dates—coming from Fort Worth

I wish someone would arrange something like this with Bison in the Northeast.
Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Bison is real easy to do business with and you should contact him and set-up a session, or drop your car off for him to get the work done.
The challenge in Houston is finding a dyno that they let YOU operate, at a reasonable price.

As of today, there are 2 commitments, 4 interested.
I will reach out to each interested party to discuss details before they commit.

With @JAMCAR223 planning his annual event on Saturday April 6th, I am working with the shop to have the dyno tuning session with Bison on Sunday April 7th. This will allow those traveling into Houston to attend both events (if they are dyno-ing).

My vote is late in the year as possible. Won’t have motor done by April. Either way I’ll show up to help.

Hey Jerryl,
Put me down as a "no doubt, for sure" placeholder. Keep me posted of the details and the followup info.

Thanks for the talk Jerryl. I will probably come down anyway for the event to put names with faces

The dyno tuning session with Bison is confirmed for Sunday April 7th.

4 Spots locked in.
1 Available. (2 interested)

Session detail and information will be send to those who are locked in.

The session is officially full.
Word got out that Bison is doing the tuning and it resulted in an expanding wait list. No worries to those locked in as the wait list was informed that chances are slim to none. LOL

If you are not on the dyno list, but still interested in an ECU-GN or other small parts, message Bison and save on shipping.

It is going to be a GREAT April 6-7th weekend, with the annual @JAMCAR223 event and dyno session.
Besides Bison, there *may* be at least one very well respected vendor and special surprise guest flying in from the cold north. :unsure: Block the date and stop in at the car show on the 6th. :)

I like how this is turning out!! I will post the details soon for the 3rd Annual Turbo Buick Meet & Greet. I will also be attending the Dyno Tuning Event in a "support only" role, to aid in loading/unloading, car prep, food runner, and all-around grunt, :).

I like how this is turning out!! I will post the details soon for the 3rd Annual Turbo Buick Meet & Greet. I will also be attending the Dyno Tuning Event in a "support only" role, to aid in loading/unloading, car prep, food runner, and all-around grunt, :).

I’ll help ya out James.
Dan

Y’all will probably have it at a “secret” place again guarded by gates so, no one can get in and see Bison’s special tunning abilities and HP numbers. We all know everything Bison does is top secret! I’m not sure how that can be good for business

Status
Not open for further replies.