2013 Norwalk Buick weekend/Cal Hartline dyno tuning!

Anyone recognize this character??:DView attachment 188259

Yea, it's the same cheap ass that can't afford to buy new hood supports. Been like that for years.

Billy T.
gnxtc2@aol.com

image-3743450153-jpg.188255

I want to thank Brian L. for making this happen. He spent a lot of time putting this together and didn't accept a dime for it. Also want to thank Scott B. for driving all the cars and putting up with me all weekend. Dave B. for allowing us to use his place. He's quite a character! I always enjoy coming up here and being a part of the fun. Most of these cars should have been in the car show too.
I'm sorry to say, I won't be able to make the fall event. I have another obligation that weekend. I will be back at Norwalk two more times this year, in case anyone needs their tune tweaked a little. I am waiting on feedback from a couple of you in case we need to touch something up.

Yea, it's the same cheap ass that can't afford to buy new hood supports. Been like that for years. [/quote]

LOL. The hood supports aren't the problem. He just hasn't managed to put the fiberglass hood on. He's only had it for about 5 years

Awesome day,
thank you Brian for putting it together. Cal was great, he really takes the time to make every car right, Rob and Sackracing have amazing cars... cant wait to get mine out and run some #s

Awesome day,
thank you Brian for putting it together. Cal was great, he really takes the time to make every car right, Rob and Sackracing have amazing cars... cant wait to get mine out and run some #s

Your welcome Dan and thank you for coming out! Let me know when you run the car.. Id like to see it!

Brian thank you so much for all your help and for setting this up. I seriously don't know if my car would even be running if it weren't for you. After buying the car and finding out it had a cracked cylinder wall Brian sold me his low mileage gn motor and I put my top end on it. The car made 512hp 628tq on Friday. Stopped at the track on the way home and went a 10.46 at 129 with a crappy 1.57 60'. Thanks again Brian for all your help I owe you big time.

Your welcome.. Im glad I could help you get back in the game! For the first time at the track with the car and the new combo Im very impressed! Im looking forward to helping and working with you in the future and seeing the car meet all of your goals!