You can type here any text you want

GenII upgrade now no run: Please help

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

JSD69Vette

First I have to thank Mike at Full Throttle as he has been great to work with.

My problem: I converted to a 3.5"MAS, translator GenII and Extender Extreme chip. Followed the installation instructions and then rechecked connection three times, all checked ok, including the grey wire required for the new chip from d11 to grey wire behind the radio/climate control console. Set the GenII parameters based on the "initial setup" from Mike. The car starts and emediately stops running.

I tried several Times setting the GenII using both the GN extender and the GN ext/Pro(Gen or Pro) chip paramaters. Both results are the same, start and emediate shut down?

Full Throttle's site is down at the moment so I can't provide a link to the "initial setup" parameters I followed.:confused:

I can really use some help.

It sounds like you have the anti theft feature on the chip you must disable this(valet mode) or perform the start up sequence each time. You should have a separate page explaining the proceedure.

Back