You can type here any text you want

Get together. Friday Dec.12

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

BADDGUY6

Hey Gang,

Steve, Geoff, Jackson, Gerald, Greg, and I will be getting together to talk story. On Friday December 12 . 3:30pm. At Starbucks at the Airport Trade center on Paiea St. At the end of Ualena St. By Byron's Drive inn. They have a L&L Drive inn/Blimpies/ect. in the building & a big parking lot!!! So bring your Cars:cool: See you there.

Geoff,

I'll be sure to bring the $$$ that I owe you for the shirt! Sorry for taking so long. See you there.

Geoff,
If you are going, please bring the wife's shirt as well. Mine too if you have it.

Derrick

Originally posted by GNSteve
Geoff,

I'll be sure to bring the $$$ that I owe you for the shirt! Sorry for taking so long. See you there.

me too!

Guess I can't make it....I am going to the outer island that afternoon.....Good place to meet though.
:cool:

I'll try to make it but will have to leave early and probally come back later if you guys are still there

New comers?

Can anyone just show up? My friend just got a 87 GN and wants to meet other GN owners. We"ll probably stop by in my Cutlass since he thinks he may have a broken ring/piston. He said the car is smoking alot and smoke is coming out the oil filler.

Re: New comers?

Originally posted by cutlaSS
Can anyone just show up? My friend just got a 87 GN and wants to meet other GN owners. We"ll probably stop by in my Cutlass since he thinks he may have a broken ring/piston. He said the car is smoking alot and smoke is coming out the oil filler.

Smoke out the oil filter?

Sure, Everyone is invited. We're always looking forward to meet new GN/TR owners. See you guys there.

Guy:cool:

just come! bring Gerard too:p

Ho, Robert, I tink get sumtin in you eye,das filler. j/k
Atleast I won't feel like a total stranger if Chris and Robert are gonna be there. BTW, about what time do the meetings usually end, we may be alittle late. I talked to him again and it sounds like we will be a couple a used car salesmen. He might sell the car if it's too expensive to fix. I'm pretty sure it's an all original 87 GN with 65,xxx miles, everything is in very good condition except the motor.

Sorry, must be lack of sleep... oil filler... haha,

excessive blow-by @65K miles? thats kind of odd.

How much did he pay for it? think he would want a really nice Monte SS?:D

Hey, I can hope...

see you guys Friday...

Like trade for one 88 Cutlass? The body get little bit rust but the car is not too slow. Nah, but I know trying to sell a car is a PITA. When I was selling the 88 a guy asked if I would trade for his 90 S-10. It was a pretty nice truck with a souped up 4.3, but my car doesn't look too good with my mult- colored front clip. From the guy's look on his face when he saw my car I knew he never like trade anymore. My car is worth more than his, oh well his loss.

You know what my car looks like... no rust... too many new things to list... and functioning A/C..

Had a great time friday... Got to meet Tyler (FTC) Greg (GNZero) for the first time...

Got to see Geoff, Jackson, Tommy, Steve, Guy. Did I miss anyone? sorry if I did.

And you all got to meet David (The original owner of Joes (N2ORBT) then Tylers (FTC)GN. It looks like Davids got the fever again... and really wishes he never sold the car to begin with.

Aloha, Robert

Wassup, Rob?

Was nice seeing you guys on Friday. I finally paid for my shirt, (thanks Geoff) and got to place a face with the name. (Tyler, Joe-nice meeting you guys.:D )
Seems that all the "regulars" were there, and it was nice meeting with you guys again, too. The only bad thing about these little get-togethers is that I always want to spend more $$$ on stuff for the car afterwards. Oh well.:rolleyes:
Tell Dave I'm really considering getting a seat with a backrest for my RK. His seat felt good just sitting in the lot. I may have to buy one if Santa is good to me this year.

Happy holidays, everyone!

Hey Steve,

It was nice to have met you too:D , too bad i got there alittle late, would have been nice to have met the other TR guys, hopefully next time, maybe we can all get together again after the holidays, go down to the beach, potluck or something:) till next time everyone, take care and drive safe;) :cool:

Mahalo,
Joseph C.

Originally posted by HvyMtlAnime
Hey Steve,

It was nice to have met you too:D , too bad i got there alittle late, would have been nice to have met the other TR guys, hopefully next time, maybe we can all get together again after the holidays, go down to the beach, potluck or something:) till next time everyone, take care and drive safe;) :cool:

Mahalo,
Joseph C.

Joe, sorry we missed you.. maybe next time...

BTW guys, I've got a lead on a GN now... gonna check it out this week.... might soon be part of the group again... :D

Laters... Rob

PS. Thanks for hanging onto my shirts for so long....

Dont forget the fender....

Back