You can type here any text you want

getting closer

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

chevyII

After taking this summer off from the car I decide to drop the beast in the car with the trans. After a 2.5 hours and a gallon of KY here it is....

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    88 KB · Views: 275
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    55.8 KB · Views: 255
Eye candy

Lookin' very nice so far! :biggrin: I see you're using the 4-bolt header, what turbo do you plan on running?? Keep up the good work and please take some more pics to share with us :) :cool:

I'm planning on running the gt42/76 turbo. Seems like alot of guy's really like them and seem to spool in the 3000 rpm range and make good power down low.

I'm having a set of headers built,I think by a guy Chris connel knows. The turbo will be facing forward. This was the first trial fit with all the stage heads and exhaust on. Everything fit perfect except the drivers side fuel rail fitting hit the firewall.

thanks for the thumbs up.

chevyII said:
I'm planning on running the gt42/76 turbo. Seems like alot of guy's really like them and seem to spool in the 3000 rpm range and make good power down low.

I'm having a set of headers built,I think by a guy Chris connel knows. The turbo will be facing forward. This was the first trial fit with all the stage heads and exhaust on. Everything fit perfect except the drivers side fuel rail fitting hit the firewall.

Is that what were gonna put the headers on? That thing is gonna be NASTY!!! Keep me updated on the room we'er gonna have to work with. And by the way, Its spelled CONLEY. :biggrin:

Thanks I just sent the close up's of the pipes to you. Sorry for the spelling my brain works much faster than the two fat fingers I use to type with.

chevyII said:

Sounds good. :cool:

Hey did you get the rest of the parts i finally send a few months back? :)

Very Nice!

Looks Awesome. Make You You Post The Final Results For Us. ;)

I pretty sure the intake is a Connely's and the headers are just ATR's. I hoping to get a few more pics outside,now thats it stopped raining.

Back