You can type here any text you want

Gm Part Number for Hood Pad

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Sweet6

Does anyone know the part number for the hood pad for the TTA? I know it is probably disc but I wanted to know the number.

TIA

GM part #14099507. I bought a couple about a year ago and was told by my local dealer that there weren't any more to be had at that time. Good Luck!

Are the GN one and TTA one interchangeable?

I have a brand new GN one. Let me know if you wanted to work out a trade. Just figured I'd ask :)

OH FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!!!!!

Sorry, I thought you were asking about the GN hood pad. Apparently I am getting too old to read........

I will crawl back under my rock now....

Originally posted by Turbo T/A 1543
GM part #14099507. I bought a couple about a year ago and was told by my local dealer that there weren't any more to be had at that time. Good Luck!

Any chance you want to get rid of one of those pads? Or want to work out a trade for a GN pad?

Any chance you want to get rid of one of those pads? Or want to work out a trade for a GN pad?

No, thanks. I'm in need of one for the TTA I'm going through now & wanted a spare "just in case". I remember seeing them listed at Johns Performance as was mentioned earlier. Hopefully GM wil re-release these at some point.

Back