gn accident

When you drive drunk and with a sports car, you don't deserve good things to happen to you. Im more worried about the car than i am about the driver.

Sent from my iPhone using Turbo Buick
I didnt want to say it, but i def agree with this. Thanks!:D

When you drive drunk and with a sports car, you don't deserve good things to happen to you. Im more worried about the car than i am about the driver.

Sent from my iPhone using Turbo Buick

unfortunately the decision to drive is left in the hands of someone who is drunk. Many very good people have passed because alcohol impaired their ability to both drive and judge if they are capable of driving. If you are more worried about the car, your values are shamefully askew.

unfortunately the decision to drive is left in the hands of someone who is drunk. Many very good people have passed because alcohol impaired their ability to both drive and judge if they are capable of driving. If you are more worried about the car, your values are shamefully askew.
I said that jokingly that a nice car went to waste due to someone'e impaired judgment. Doesn't show much about their character that they knowingly decided to get drunk and then have no other way of getting home then driving themselves. That's why I said what I did.

life loss is never good, but that car was clean, seen at at the shop when they were buffing my front fenders, dude has it painted in a very well known shop. inside out the car was clean. wish i knew how to buy the remains

Noone deserves to die that way weve all had lapses in judgement this one cost him his life....