GN barely runs! ScanMaster #'s inside.

themodfather

TR newb
OK firstly i hate askign for help but i'ts been 3 months of car in storage and me working on it nightly... i started searching as to what it could be dunno... my car is giving me crap....
symptoms... car barely accelerates due to lack of fuel....
scan master shows after warm up...
no knock
O2 mv 400-500
L8 42-48
int 128
BLM 150
clt 200
Ats 101
r 700
IAC 50
cc numbers go up fast...

when i floor it the o2 MV's drop to like 160-250 and SLOWLY go up still without knock because the cars barely going anywhere!!!!!

I have a parts car i can take parts off of... and so far i swapped maf, map, tps(was gone) converted to VAC brakes, put in r43ts plugs gapped like suggested, new wires, and cone on maf.. other then that i jsut bought the car bone stock.... any help would be appreciated..

thanks in advance, Phil.....

Oh and to anyone debating getting a scanmaster... DO IT... SAVES HOURS of DIAG time.... just got mine in the mail and it's already paid for itself!!!!

TPS and AF #s?????

Oh and if you think it's lack of fuel, have you swapped fuel pumps? or at the very least upgraded?

I agree with Boston Boy, if it is fuel related check the pump and all parts associated with it.

If you can, attach a Fuel Pressure gauge to the car and go for a drive, the pressure should increase 1psi for every 1 psi of boost with a base of maybe 43psi (depending on what regulator you have) so for example at 10psi boost, you should see 53psi of fuel pressure etc.

Also make sure all the vacuum lines are on and not leaking, especially the lines that go towards and near the Fuel regulator.

Also I notice that your Coolant temp (CLT) is high at 200 ??

i thought when you go WOT the O2s should be at the high end, like 800+. i would think the O2 sensor might need replacing if the humbers are that low.

When you go into boost, it is safest to have the O2 readings near 800, like 760-800. Lower than that is risking detonation and engine damage. But if the pump won't put out, you can't get the O2 readings up. Sounds like a fuel problem- or a combination. New fuel filter? Fuel pressure gauge will help you figure it out. If the car is "bone stock" fuel pressure will be more like 38, at idle with the little line disconnected from the top. 33-35 with the little line hooked up.

How old is your fuel? Did you replace the fuel filter and check your lines to see if they are pinched and flow clearly?

pull the cat off if it's still there! I passed emissions with a bad one. I had no power too. And I got bad milage. Pull it even if there is no rattling noise.
After it was gone, most of my symptoms went away...

good luck...

ok my next step will be to replace the fuel filter, i'll pull the cat and make sure its clear, i'm gonna go buy a fuel pressure guage with an extended hose so i can mount it to my hood temporarily... and regardless of what the guage says i'm gonna grab a new fuel pump... what pump would you suggest for mid-low 11's (thats the goal with the car)