You can type here any text you want

GN Dare car

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

jurassic five 7

Hello,

I've found these photos a long time ago, and was just wondering if any of you have ever seen these pictures of this Dare car. Be bad ass to live in that town!

jt4dxy.jpg

jt4dut.jpg

-Adam

yeah i know i guy that buy one from the police. they did a crap job patching the holes from the roof lights.

I sold a bunch of parts to a guy who ownes a former DARE car.

He said he needed to replace almost the entire interior.

-Andy

If thats Willingboro NJ which I think it is(looks like a NJ front plate) Its 25 minutes north of me up RT 295. Would love to see a GN cop car. Put it this way, if run you WILL get cought. HA HA

Purple87SS said:
If thats Willingboro NJ which I think it is(looks like a NJ front plate) Its 25 minutes north of me up RT 295. Would love to see a GN cop car. Put it this way, if run you WILL get cought. HA HA

Yep your right its willingboro nj I'm not sure if they still have it... My friend lives there and one day we went to there police station to ask if they knew anything about it they just looked at me like :confused: I took them outside to show them the we4 and they said oh a monte carlo I got pissed at walked strait to the car and drove off lol :eek: :D

ttypewe4jim said:
I took them outside to show them the we4 and they said oh a monte carlo I got pi***d and walked straight to the car and drove off lol :eek: :D
HELL they put monte exhaust on the damn thing. look at it! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Yes there is a model of the car, i looked for one but where i've seen on the internet, they were sold out, and i realized they have monte exahaust on there *puke*

It'd be nice to have that car still. Just never would have thought a GN would be used as a cop car (besides CT state troopers)

-Adam

It is a neat car from a collectable standpoint, but you have to admit it looks like a@#! I would put it back original. :wink:

vicious6 said:
It is a neat car from a collectable standpoint, but you have to admit it looks like a@#! I would put it back original. :wink:

He is going back to original.

It is owned by a guy in Atlantic City.

He bought a complete interior from me to restore it back to original.

-Andy

I've emailed with the current owner of the Willingboro car...Sadly they made him take all the decals off when he bought it..He's doing a resto, and may try to decal it back up when he's done....

Back