You can type here any text you want

Gn Drive Train For Sale In S.w. Florida

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

al shapiro

I have a complete GN drive train for sale. It came out of a car with 65,000 miles on (so I am told). The guy that I got it from said that it was running good but the car was rusted to peices. The package includes the following:
complete engine
bfr trans
all accessories
A/C lines (suction & discharge)
dash harness
computer
engine harness
turbo
inner cooler
gn posi rear end

Everthing is stock. The engine does turn over freely and there is no water in oil but I recommend complete rebuild on engine and trans.

I am located in Cape Coral / Ft. Myers area and perfer local pick up but will assist with shipping at buyers expense.

I am looking to get $3000 for the complete package.

I will consider selling it in peices as follows:

Everthing needed to convert 84/85 to 86/87 $1500
long block and BRF trans $1000
rear end $800

Would you be willing to sell just the long block seperatley?? I don't need the intake, exhaust manifolds, or any of the accessories, so you can keep them for the HA conversion (definitions of "long block" vary sometimes...lol).

Did you hear it run?

Thanks.

is the engine all you need? No trans? Are you in florida for local pick up? I will consider selling just the engine? Make an offer. As I stated, the guy I got it from said it ran fine. Came out of very rusty northern car with 65,000 miles. I know that the engine turns over freely and no water in oil but I recommend a compltete rebuild so you know what you have. If you want a brand new long block, I have one of those as well. It has about 3500 miles on it but I will take it apart and put new rings and bearings in it. This motor has billet center caps, .030 over pistons that have been ceramin coated on top and teflon coated on skirts, 210/205 hydralic flat tappet cam, ported iron heads with 1.77 manley intake valves with multi angle valve job. I will put cometic head gaskets on it. and also has arp head studs. It will be ready to bolt in and I will let it go for $3500.

Back