GN Header Panel.

GNONYX

Oct 16, 2009
Greenville, SC
I also painted both bumpers this afternoon since the weather was warm to paint.
I going to use the black base paint and the 2k clear gloss coat, but I already started with Rust-Oleum Ultra Cover black Paint+Primer. I already have given 3 coats, and I might give it another coat to fill in some pin spots.

Attachments

GNONYX

Oct 16, 2009
Greenville, SC
I finally assemble the parts back onto the car, but I'm missing to locate one large rubber flap that fits underneath.
I guess I have to look at the Buick illustrated to see where and how it's get bolted, but for now you can see my progress

Attachments

Buckshot G/N

Nov 2, 2011
Concord TN
I finally assemble the parts back onto the car, but I'm missing to locate one large rubber flap that fits underneath.
I guess I have to look at the Buick illustrated to see where and how it's get bolted, but for now you can see my progress
....Now get that cruising time in b4 winter set in.

GNONYX

Oct 16, 2009
Greenville, SC
yea I know I'm trying to do the things that needs to be done in warm weather
The good thing , here in South Carolina the warm climate is here for a couple of week if not more.
All I'm doing are the maintenance work, and the last thing to do is to replace the front inner, and outer bearings and seals.

HighMileage

That's my mean,old snowblower.
Jul 24, 2010
Albany,NY
It has been almost a year and a half since this thread has seen the light of day.

Is there a new,quality header panel out there?

My body shop guy worked over my regular Regal header panel to hide the hood ornament hole even better. It looks great but there are still internal cracks and numerous repairs.

Top Bottom