GN Seat, floor mats, 65 .85 turbo housing, and a crappy steering wheel

Rafs-T-Type

Not so Senior Member
car and truck 029.jpgcar and truck 031.jpgcar and truck 029.jpgcar and truck 028.jpg car and truck 031.jpg

Attachments

• car and truck 022.jpg
    car and truck 022.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 123
  • car and truck 033.jpg
    car and truck 033.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 137
  • driver seat 003.jpg
    driver seat 003.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 103
Doh! It erased my text - Items are located in Lyons, IL
All prices are local pickup prices. If you need it shipped add shipping.

Good condition Seats - $400 Driver side front has a small hole(pictured) and is missing the seat belt guide. Besides that it's about a 7/10. Passenger is 8/10. Rears about a 9/10. They driver seat is manual, however my new interior has a power seat, so I can switch the tracks over if you want/need a power seat. Please note these are currently installed so I would need a couple days to get them out if interested.

Turbo Housing - brand new coated never installed from a 6265 turbo. .85 A/R. $300 invested - sell for $200

Floor mats are brand new - $80

Core condition steering wheel - $40 The stitches are good, the dye is worn away and there's a little rust on the metal.

Do you have the entire set of seats front and rear and In what condition? And hi much to ship them to 94303?

Best,

Luis

dibs on the floor mats. Can pick them up weds or fri. I'm about 30 minutes from you. Inbox me if they are still available.

is the steering wheel just a black rubberized material with a grey steering wheel cover over it? or is it a gn steering wheel with the factory grey leather still attached but coming off?

Ok, I will offer $30 shipped to 33334 if no one else takes it. Its not a lowball offer, its just all its worth to me. $200 plus shipping to have them recovered.

Dave