You can type here any text you want

GN theft, Bryan and central TX

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

disco stu

86 GN stolen last night. Pristine almost perfect example. Texas License plate P46-RKM. Vin 1G4GK4772GP229229.

If spotted please alert authorities. My number is 512 297 9342.

John.

It's my car guys....PLEASE, keep on the lookout for it or any merchandise/parts that might seem a bit "iffy". John, thanks for the help! Jarod

Make sure you post the info and pics on ALL the turbo Buick sites. The more eyes looking out the better..

Turbobuicks.net Forums
t6p.com - Turbo Buick Regal Resource
TurboBuicks.com - TurboCharged Message Board Turbo Buick Grand National, T-Type, Turbo TransAm
Turbo Regal Web Site

I'm sure there is a few others I'm forgetting but those are the major ones for the most part!

Thankyou VERY much....I just made a post on every one of those forums.....this is my car and I'd love to have 'er back. Jarod

86 GN stolen last night. Pristine almost perfect example. Texas License plate P46-RKM. Vin 1G4GK4772GP229229.

If spotted please alert authorities. My number is 512 297 9342.

John.

Heard about the GN at the car show yesterday, until now I thought it was your ride! Either way it sucks, I've let the locals know about it and to keep an open eye.
Jarod, sorry to hear about the car. I'll post this on our local forum.

Thankyou VERY much! Sucks to know the longer I/we go without any word reduces the chance of recovery...But, I'll remain positive for as long as possible! Jarod

If you get the chance try to keep an eye on the craigslist sites near you too... you'd be amazed how many stolen/chopped cars wind up being listed on there because of the anonymity it gives guys trying to move parts quick....

Sorry to here about your GN. Here is a sight for anyone who wants to check if a vehicle is stolen or not. Yours is not showing stolen on this sight so I don't know if Texas has not put your stolen report in to the national system or what. You might want to check.

theftaz.azag.gov

The car was found today at a local McDonald's parking lot.....no problems with it except for some standing water in the backseat floor board (carpet will be replaced) and a VERY, VERY small cigarette burn(no hole) about 1/8" in the passenger side seat.....that'll serve as a little momento...ha! Guys, thanks for everyone's eyes staying open and people staying on the lookout. It was found by a friend...cops drove by the McDonalds a zillion times and never saw it! BUT, McDonald's does have some surveillance video...only thing I know thus far is that it was a black guy driving....otherwise, just some stolen merchandise in the back floor board that we're hoping to get finger prints from....More later.....

I am so glad it was found. To be honest I figured the car was so nice that it would never be seen again. But it's back, no permanent damage done, and will be an everlasting eye opener. Hope that they catch this do-rag, long Tee wearing degenerate piece if %#*! :mad:

I am so glad it was found. To be honest I figured the car was so nice that it would never be seen again. But it's back, no permanent damage done, and will be an everlasting eye opener. Hope that they catch this do-rag, long Tee wearing degenerate piece if %#*! :mad:

I second that. I was telling a buddy it would be either found with minimal damage or never be seen again. I'm gald the first was the outcome.

I wonder if the guy dumped it there or was he inside eating or something then saw people checking out the "hot" car of his....hmm. Thats one lucky story though, good to hear it.

I wonder if the guy dumped it there or was he inside eating or something then saw people checking out the "hot" car of his....hmm. Thats one lucky story though, good to hear it.

"Supposedly" it had been there since the previous Sunday night, just sitting there with the windows down gettin' rained in (instead of on....ha). Ah well, nothing that some new carpet isn't going to take care of! But yeah, I'm one seriously lucky guy!

Back