You can type here any text you want

Gn Top Dash Plate-new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

BRAD_PADGETT

I HAVE A NEW GN TOP DASH PLATE WHICH IS FOR SALE. BOUGHT IT LAST SPRING FROM GNBODYPARTS.COM AND DID NOT USE IT.
THANKS- BRAD-85GN

The color is the GN blue gray and the price is $70 plus shipping. I can send pics if stilll interested. Brad

I will take it...Email or PM me with payment options. Scott

I WORK INORDER OF FIRST COME FIRST SERVED. ARISTA 5 INQUIRED FIRST AND STP WANTS TO BUY.
I WILL SEND PICS TO THE BOTH OF YOU THIS P.M . ARISTA5 HAS FIRST OPTION-WITH 12 HOURS OPTION TIME. OTHERWISE. STP GETS THE DASH PLATE.

JPRATT- THE TOP DECK DASH PLATE SHOULD ONLY BE INSTALLED WITH THE THREE CENTER SCREWS ON THE INTERIOR SIDE OF THE DASH PLATE. OTHERWISE THE TOP DECK DASH PLATE WILL BREAK AROUND THE SPEAKER GRILLES. PLEASE E-MAIL ME WITH YOUR ADDRESS AND I WILL SEND YOU A TOP DASH PLATE SCREW. BRAD

No prob, that's fine with me. I saw no agreement to buy prior, so I stepped in. I don't need pictures for a new dash plate for $70 dollars...

Still got it and its ready to ship. Cost including shipping is $90. The last two offers were killed by my local UPS store. Thanks- Brad

Already bought a blue one for 70 bux and painted it....

Originally posted by STP
Already bought a blue one for 70 bux and painted it....

I need a new one myself. If you don't mind me asking, which paint did you use? It would help me out alot because iwill just buy a new one and paint if I new the exact color(s) that matches.

yOU CAN BUY A NEW ONE AT KIRBANS PERFORMANCE .COM WHICH IS THE RIGHT COLOR OR CALL GBODYPARTS. BRAD

Originally posted by BRAD_PADGETT
yOU CAN BUY A NEW ONE AT KIRBANS PERFORMANCE .COM WHICH IS THE RIGHT COLOR OR CALL GBODYPARTS. BRAD

The Kirban piece does not come painted, but they do sell the paint. I haven't checked the other site yet.

Marc

Back