You can type here any text you want

GN vs STI

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
It's in Utah and apparently it looks like the track is an old air strip as the location is next to the Wendover Airport entrance. Kinda like Immokalee;)

A little trivia on that drag strip, if anyone cares. It's about three miles from the Bonneville Salt Flats where they run the world speed trials. There really isn't much leftover of the airfield, just a bunch of half destroyed old buildings and the one main hanger. The claim to fame of the airfield is that it's where the Engola Gay took off from to drop the bomb on Hiroshima. There's signs all over Wendover for monthly drags if I remember correctly. They just throw up the bare essentials of the track and the locals run on it. There isn't anything within hundreds of miles of that place otherwise.

You can tell the GN has trouble getting traction, and then it looks like he hits a big pile of dirt just past the finish line. Wouldn't surprise me either, it's pretty much just plopped down the middle of the desert.

nice car. I love how your still catching up to him while ur spinning thats tight.

hows ur posi? am i mistaken cus it looks like only the right rear was spinning

DS *sick wrx too

I was running slick's on that pass you should see jason cramer's car make a pass on that track it spin's most of the way threw the 1/4 mile:eek:

Back