GN wagon for sale in Calif.

Matt Weiser

It's an F.U.V.
Just thought I would post this here too, in case you don't catch it in the "for sale" forum...

Well guys, after much careful thought, I've decided I must sell my car. I know some of you are familiar with it. It is an '83 Chevy Malibu wagon with a complete '86 GN drivetrain.

The engine is mostly stock and is in great condition. The interior has Recaro seats, GN dash and center console, new carpeting and headliner, etc. I built the car as a handling machine and it has Global West control arms, Bilstein shocks, GTA wheels with sticky tires, 12" B-body brakes, etc.

Most everything on the car has been rebuilt or reconditioned, and everything works. All it really needs is some minor bodywork and paint. It is a lifelong California car and has no rust. The car is completely smog legal.

The mods are too extensive to list here, but you can find all the details on my website below:

http://home.earthlink.net/~fuv/

The car is located in Bakersfield, Calif. (90 minutes north of L.A.) I'm asking $6,500. Many extra parts are included.

Please contact me directly or on this thread if you have any questions or would like to come see the car.

Many thanks!...

--Matt Weiser
maweiser@yahoo.com