You can type here any text you want

GN Wanted

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

sshoureas

I've been looking for a trade deal for my ultra low miles six speed TA with limited sucess. Nothing has been quite right to entice me to make the trade. Sooo.... I'm looking for a sweet GN below $20K... very original, documented cars preferred but I will consider all CLEAN cars.

86 grand national

My friend is looking to sell his father’s 86 grand national. Has all orginal paper work. Bought the car when he was 50. This is no lie. It is an all-original grand national no mods all stock. It even has the original gatorback tires that were taken off and will go with car. Car is fully loaded hardtop car. Power windows power locks clean interior garage kept car. It even has orginal owners manual and radio. The only thing that is bad is that headliner is starting to fall. He lives Lombard IL, Asking 15.500 or best offer
All orginal gn no mods

You won’t be disappointed in the car…

If your interested pm me your #
thanks
Gerald

I think you'd have better luck selling the TA out right then throwing cash towards a turbo regal of your choice.

Back