You can type here any text you want

GN1 3" DP

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

trixdout

I'm selling a brand new downpipe that I did some surgery on it. The surgery entails cutting off 2 inches from the end of the pipe. It has a 46mm wastegate and never actually had my engine run when I got it installed. The pipe has some external scratches from installation. I'm trying to get some money back from this. I also have the piece of pipe that I cut off. I'm thinking $300+shipping.

Like I said, it is brand new other than the 2 inches of the end of the pipe cut off. I messed up big time and don't want to be wasting a whole $500 so please help me recoup some money.

Is t coated? Extra bung welded? Do you have the 2" piece that you cut off? I'm thinking about welding it back on and using it. I'm not sure how much slides into the dump/cat??

Is t coated? Extra bung welded? Do you have the 2" piece that you cut off? I'm thinking about welding it back on and using it. I'm not sure how much slides into the dump/cat??
You need that 2inch piece so that when you slide the cat/dump pipe, it mates to the 4" single shot exhaust or 3" dual. And I do have it. I don't believe its coated other than being stainless steel.It's exactly this DP..... And yes it does have a O2 bung welded on it. (http://gn1performance.com/proddetail.asp?prod=3DPW/46mmGate)

*Note this does not come with the boost controller.

Back