You can type here any text you want

GNS Performance Holiday Specials

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

scot w.

GNSperformance.com
We just posted our Holiday Specials on our website www.GNSperformance.com The Biggest discounts in Years! Anyone wishing for a better price on our popular GNS Dash inserts? You better act fast!

Free-christmas-7.gif-phone-wallpaper.gif

PS: As usual we want to make everyone happy during our sales events so if you were wanting something and it's not on sale please give us a call @ 865-680-4008 and we will do our very best to discount it for you.

Have a Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!

Hi Scot,. The price says shipped, but it's charging $30 shipping at checkout. Is this correct?

"Revolution Dash" GNX style Dash
Ok, We were not done editing the website yet for this sale. with that steep of a discount we couldn't do free shipping on top of it.. This is the Biggest discount on our dashes Ever! The dash's started out at $1,560.00 then we redesigned them and eliminated a process and parts so we brought the price down $160.00 to $1,400.00 and with our sale right now it's 10% off that $1,400 !!!

Last edited:
Think its 10% off that $1400. Which is why my wife doesnt know shes getting me a late christmas present. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tried to buy today. Still rings up 1400$
Like (czimpel) said.... You have to enter the code EXACTLY as this Holiday10 during check out in the cart... Calling us is also WAY faster in getting a response from us or direct help. Unlike several other vendors, At GNS we do answer our phones! (y)

Last edited:
Got one on order. I'll post up pics when it comes in. :)

Mike B.
Which one did you order Spool? I'm having anxiety deciding which one to pick!:confused: I really like the Revolution GNX style one. That's which one I'm leaning towards.

Back