You can type here any text you want

Gnx 234 on ebay

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
I've seen the car a few times since my car gets worked on there from time to time. Shop does top notch work so no worries there. Actually located in Stevensville, MD not Dundalk. Probably the best chance anyone will get at buying an entry level GNX. Car apparently had a stage 2 motor in it for awhile and recently the original motor was reinstalled. Aside from needing rear filers the car looks great and you can put miles on it without feeling guilty.

My understanding is he wants somewhere in the low 40s
And the car has some history

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

That's a fair guess. As long as a potential buyer understands it's not a mint-in-wrapper GNX and can live without having the original jacket, book, etc. It really is a very nice car for the $ that just needs minor cosmetic work. Wish I had the $ myself.

Well this is the how I see it
Plus rear fillers 500.00
Crazy detail
Under carriage detail $$
No jacket, no original Trans

But who knows
I hope he gets what he wants

Glws

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Looks like it failed to meet reserve again. I really though someone would snatch this up quick.

The title history/mileage is off and it has a low score that makes me wonder about the car's history.

Back