You can type here any text you want

GNX # 407 seen in Sarasota Florida

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

86Nick

Not your Grandpas' regal
I seen GNX #407 in Sarasota,Fl at the Ringling Car Museum. Had a peak inside after I climbed over the red velvet rope. Also so had a couple of pictures taken by it. It was on loan to the Museum for a couple of months. Nice car, but Museum needs restoration. Leaky roof and bad lighting.

I seen GNX #407 in Sarasota,Fl at the Ringling Car Museum. Had a peak inside after I climbed over the red velvet rope. Also so had a couple of pictures taken by it. It was on loan to the Museum for a couple of months. Nice car, but Museum needs restoration. Leaky roof and bad lighting.

Well one of them is FAKE up there,so if you only see one:biggrin: you get the idea...the guy built it with alot of detail and had it up there last time I checked,im not sure what number it was,but it wasnt real....the owner finnaly admitted it to me after a shakedown:)he had it listed some time back on ebay for around 35k

lol

Well one of them is FAKE up there,so if you only see one:biggrin: you get the idea...the guy built it with alot of detail and had it up there last time I checked,im not sure what number it was,but it wasnt real....the owner finnaly admitted it to me after a shakedown:)he had it listed some time back on ebay for around 35k

all of them in florida are fake. Especially that junk I tried to sell :p

There's a guy in Saraota with three of them. 1 is a GNX and 2 GNs. I know because I used to have Darby Buick as an account and saw the GNX in the service bay 1 day because the guy would have them flat bedded in for oil changes once a year. One of the GNXs and a GN had less than 10 miles on them and still had the plastic on the seat. The other GN was a driver. This was about 5 years ago. Darby Buick is no longer there.

Back