You can type here any text you want

Gnx 415 - $145,000 In Columbus, Ohio

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Of course, since that dealer in CA has one still sitting in their show room, we know that it ISN'T the 'only' untitled one in the world!

I think my favorite part is how its says it's 415 of 539 and we all know the total was 547. lol and the part where it says it has 676 miles in the red comment listing and then 678 right below the price. you gotta love the people who have no idea about TRs.

....you gotta love the people who have no idea about TRs.
If I'm not mistaken, this dealer sold a lot of TR's back in the day.

Not every Buick dealer got the privilege to sell the GNX when new. You had to move a boatload of Turbo cars to be considered for a GNX.

I'm confused on the production total error as well.:confused:

your guys are toio much

someone's smoking crack, that's funny it maybe that that sticky icky, you know take a hit then concentrate on the your asking price. the listing tells the most about who advertises for them. keep that fool outta the bathroom before he starts listing CACA.

Buic

I just showed the article to my buddy and he noticed that at the top it says "1987 Buic Regs GNX Coupe" They can't even spell Buick for heck sakes.

Back