You can type here any text you want

Gnx #498

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
If it was 5k to finsih it why hasnt this guy done it? this car has been on ebay for over a year now

Has anyone here looked at the car?

GNX #498 is in my shop. The only reason why this car isnt done is due to difficult family matters on my end, I put all projects on hold. The owner has always been commited to finishing the project. The owner has moved on to different projects so he put it on Ebay a few times to try and sell it as it is.
There is nothing to be scared of this car. It was a very orignal 82,000 mile GNX when it was broght to me for a freshening up.
Solid body, no rust, other than some normal surface stuff you would see on a 82,000 mile car. The body was media blasted (no hidden damage, rust or suprises were found) then panted with PPG.
This GNX is complete, you can PM me with any questions.

Just to be clear, by complete I mean that all the parts to complete this car, are with the car. It can be finished in stock trim, or in mild performance upgrade trim. PM me with any questions.

Back