GNX at mecum

LANDAU LIMITED

Looks like a great deal.
Screenshot_20190817-224311_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20190817-224323_Chrome.jpg

From what I've heard this X has led a hard life as a race car? And was told rusty underneath? Don't have all the facts though. But still looks nice and 50k is not bad.

It has 42,000 miles looks all original and described as winner of many awards. All I know if I had 50 grand burning a hole in my pocket it would be sitting next to my limited right now.

From what I've heard this X has led a hard life as a race car? And was told rusty underneath? Don't have all the facts though. But still looks nice and 50k is not bad.

It's a Mecum auction. I went to a Mecum auction. The cars were shit.

Also, define "rusty." Surface rust isn't a problem. The GNX's weren't undercoated. That's normal. Rot is a different story.

And "hard" life as a race car is probably not accurate. If it's made it to 42,000 miles on the original running gear, it wasn't flogged hard.

Just what I heard I assumed the car must have been up north and it's been driven more than most.

It's a Mecum auction. I went to a Mecum auction. The cars were shit.

Also, define "rusty." Surface rust isn't a problem. The GNX's weren't undercoated. That's normal. Rot is a different story.

And "hard" life as a race car is probably not accurate. If it's made it to 42,000 miles on the original running gear, it wasn't flogged hard.

Some GNX's were undercoated. The GNX in question had 1500 1/4 mile runs back in the late 80s and early 90's. More than likely not original block and turbo. Dont know for sure tho just speculating.