You can type here any text you want

GNX Book on eBay

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

GNX243

I was just looking at the GNX 66 literature posted on eBay- eBay Motors: Buick 1987 GNX # 66 Turbo Grand National (item 230135394309 end time Jun-03-07 18:00:00 PDT)
This GNX book is marked on the outside cardboard as GNX #66 and is dated. The outer box of mine is not marked. Rather it has a sticker over the seam advising not to slice it open. My book came in a larger box from Molly Designs and I assume all were sent out this way. I was wondering if the box of your book is marked as is the one on eBay or whether someone other than Molly Designs marked the box.

Thanks.

If you look at the picture where they show the book, it looks like you can see the edge of a sticker over the tape seal on the right. From what the edge of the sticker looks like it might be a little stop sign. As for the box being marked. Whas your larger box from Molly marked with the GNX# on it? If so then maybe this person got rid of their original outer box and just marked the inner box so they would know what car it went to.

Not on shipping box

If you look at the picture where they show the book, it looks like you can see the edge of a sticker over the tape seal on the right. From what the edge of the sticker looks like it might be a little stop sign. As for the box being marked. Whas your larger box from Molly marked with the GNX# on it? If so then maybe this person got rid of their original outer box and just marked the inner box so they would know what car it went to.
The outer box only has the following (note: the box was signed by Molly at a car show and was not sent with his signature):

Attachments

• labelbox2.JPG
    labelbox2.JPG
    40.7 KB · Views: 126
Back