You can type here any text you want

Gnx Fender Vents

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

BOOSTD1

Who Has The Best Fitting/looking Vents? Got Some From Kirban And Dont Look Right.

I would also be interested to know which are the good ones to buy?..."BOOSTD1" says the ones from Kirban's (made from "abs" plastic) @ $44.95 and "don't look right"...I see that Brian at GBodyParts.com Online also has some but his are made of fiberglass @ $75.00 which (to me) must be better...I don't really mind the price...I just want NICE ones!...So which ones to get and where to get them from?

Thanks,

Claude :smile:

Where's the info, if anybody knows where to buy good quality vents maybe they will know about fender flares as well. Info please????????

I haven't had any reply yet, but I'm leaning towards the fiberglass ones that Brian sells...It seems to me that "abs plastic" would be too flimsy (cheap) to me...but I could be wrong...:confused:
Anyone has a reply on this?

thanks,

Claude :wink:

fiberglass scares me a little for the flares, would be nice if someone did them in carbon fiber. stronger and lighter

I will check with Scot W and see if he knows anybody......

I haven't had any reply yet, but I'm leaning towards the fiberglass ones that Brian sells...It seems to me that "abs plastic" would be too flimsy (cheap) to me...but I could be wrong...:confused:
Anyone has a reply on this?

thanks,

Claude :wink:

100's of sets sold. No returns yet. I did have 1 set damaged during shipping but that is expected. Not bad after 9 years.

Back