GNX for sale

twinvipers

Selling one of my GNX's.

It's #153 and has 16K miles. The car is in storage with my other cars in Smithtown,NY. It can be shown to serious buyers with proof of funds. I know alot of these cars dissapear, so I am going to be catious on who I show it to. If you can't make it to NY and want a service to check it out, that's fine.

It is not a show car like my 600 and 900 mile cars, but it's not 80 or 90,000 either.

No jacket or hat. Not much paperwork. This would make a great cruise night/investment car for someone.

Please e-mail me at 97tt@nc.rr.com

I do not have pic's , but I think you guys know what it would look like.

E-mail replies and serious only. Price is 63K frim !!!

I firure I would give the first shot to the forum members before E-Bay, Hemmings or Barret-Jackson in January.

I might consider trades if you aren't way out of line on your numbers.All types of cars/trucks.

Again, please e-mail if interested.

Thanks guys...

70Mach1 said:
Finally made it down south I see. Having fun with the move?

The move was a bit tough with the kids, but it is looking good now :)

You didn't spend your small fortune from B-J yet :D

twinvipers said:
The move was a bit tough with the kids, but it is looking good now :)

You didn't spend your small fortune from B-J yet :D

I bet, but the quality of life will be so much better.

I spent some, picked up the 67 GTA in my sig, fully restored so I can enjoy driving right away. Probably will do another after the summer, this is prime selling season judging from some of the prices.

Best of luck in the new digs.

70Mach1 said:
I bet, but the quality of life will be so much better.

I spent some, picked up the 67 GTA in my sig, fully restored so I can enjoy driving right away. Probably will do another after the summer, this is prime selling season judging from some of the prices.

Best of luck in the new digs.

Thanks...

twinvipers said:
Way too much money for that car. I know of one with under 100 miles you can buy for that, with not a mark on it.

I'm trying to lower the amount of cars I have. Stop trying to spend my money :biggrin:

Hey, with the cost of living probably half what it was up on the Island, you should be able to buy more cars.

Your right, that is way too high, but sadly, that is the collectors market right now. The crap that is being sold and sorry to say being bought is absolutly nuts.

70Mach1 said:
Your right, that is way too high, but sadly, that is the collectors market right now. The crap that is being sold and sorry to say being bought is absolutly nuts.

I agree 100%. You are the lucky recipient of that as you proudly proclaim in your sig.

NHRA Super Gas said:
I agree 100%. You are the lucky recipient of that as you proudly proclaim in your sig.

You are correct, I am very proud of it. Considering all the time, sweat and dollars put into the car, it was absolutely beautiful specimen of a long gone era. My problem is when people are paying $35K for a shell just because at one time it was a Boss 302 and has a Boss 302 vin.

Bottom line, the market forces have taken all cars to the extreme.

Heck whats that RR or Cuda worth today with that 440-6?

I was just keeping you honest...it sounded like you were lamenting the values of musclecars on the one hand, while celebrating on the other. Can't have it both ways, unfortunately.

And yes, the multi carbed mopars are through the roof as well.

Twin,

How long have you had your Viper? The new SRT-10 Coupes are simply gorgeous. Faced with a choice between the 06' Viper coupe and an '06 Z06 which way would you go taking into account that you can buy a Viper close to dealer invoice and the Z's are going above MSRP 5 to 10K. Thanks.

TC

ZO6!! wouldnt think twice about Coupe

Zo6 .....aluminum chassis... 505 all out race motor... 5 cars ahead of the viper in the 1/4....more comfortable and better gas mileage....ZO6.... and still 10k under the viper even with a 5k premium on it...

slowcar said:
Zo6 .....aluminum chassis... 505 all out race motor... 5 cars ahead of the viper in the 1/4....more comfortable and better gas mileage....ZO6.... and still 10k under the viper even with a 5k premium on it...

I agree it's an all around better car. Just doesn't have the "WOW" factor the new Viper Coupe has.

Twin, did you finally get moved to NC? I would love to see the collection sometime. If you would not mind of course. :wink:

vicious6 said:
Twin, did you finally get moved to NC? I would love to see the collection sometime. If you would not mind of course. :wink:

I am here , but my cars are not. They should be coming in July. My collection is shrinking a bit as I think it's a great time to invest in real estate in this area :frown:

Viper vs. Z06

Twin & slowcar,

I hear you. I know where you are coming from. If practical logic prevails, its the Z06, but emotionally, and I don't want to offend anyone, but my reaction to the Z06 styling is hohum...yawn and I have a hard time getting past that, even if it went 0 to 60 in 2 seconds. Not only that, but it looks like every other of the tens (hundreds?) of thousands of recent vettes on the road. Two bad they didn't give the Z06 a more distinctive look. Fuel economy and comfort I discount as unimportant since I don't plan on going on any long trips and I live in upstate NY where we have a short "cruising" season. (I thought those side pipes in the rocker panels might help keep me warm in the early and late summer.) I also think Vipers hold there value better as compared to a Vette, especially if you have to pay over MSRP to land one. Sorry to hijack your GNX thread.

Urban Gorilla

Interested In Another Gn That Is A 10 Will Be On The Front Cover Of Gm Hightech In 3months The Car Is Perfect .