GNX gauge cluster

EGOKILR

Dont Worry, Be Happy.
Does anyone still sale these, I looked at all the vendors on hear that I thought would sale it, Does anyone know where to get one?

I currently have the aftermarket setup in my 87 GN. It has all vdo gauges on it. I've been trying to contact gnxdash.com but it looks like they are gone. I went to reset my trip and now the trip and odometer are non functional. I guess im gonna get it fixed somewhere locally. Good luck man

I went to their website and it looks like you said

They aren't there anymore. Just trying to find out if that is the only place that sales them or maybe I am just out of Luck.

I currently have the aftermarket setup in my 87 GN. It has all vdo gauges on it. I've been trying to contact gnxdash.com but it looks like they are gone. I went to reset my trip and now the trip and odometer are non functional. I guess im gonna get it fixed somewhere locally. Good luck man

Contact North Hollywood Speedometer and Clock Company. Serving your gauge needs since 1955. VDO, Porsche, Mercedes, BMW, Volkswagen, Veigel, Veglia the repair all kinds of gauges. Used them a few times and very satisfied with them. They also make custom gauges. Example: They took a Autometer Electric Fuel Pressure gauge, took off the face plate and made me a VDO face plate to match my VDO gauges.

Billy T.
gnxtc2@aol.com

Found it and thanks bosted86

I already have a dakota digital dash for my El Camino and have had it for over a year, just never have the time to install it, I will have to have someone do it for me then. They are about the same price. I would have liked to get one also for the GN, but I think the GNX style one is more adaptable and fitting for our cars, just my opinion.
In case anyone reads this link, here is the link to the GNX style dash

Welcome to Poston Enterprises !

OK I do see GNXDASH.COM is not there but here is there info "call or e-mail" them....WOW and I have a gnx dash from them., and I need it repaired a bit

Performance Instruments
Sacramento, CA
1 (805) 443 4689

www.gnxdash.com
thouser@netzero.net

6 and 8 gauge GNX style instrument cluster upgrades

Well now I have options

But the one from SE Turbo is a lot more expensive unless you go with the 8 guage cluster, then maybe the extra would be ok.

OK I do see GNXDASH.COM is not there but here is there info "call or e-mail" them....WOW and I have a gnx dash from them., and I need it repaired a bit

Performance Instruments
Sacramento, CA
1 (805) 443 4689

www.gnxdash.com
thouser@netzero.net

6 and 8 gauge GNX style instrument cluster upgrades

That's his old #, when he lived in CA. Last I knew of him, he had moved to TX. New # was :512-484-7054. There's a similar thread going on here @ the same time. Guys haven't been able to contact him lately !! Good luck !!

Link to the thread:
http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/general-turbo-buick-tech/222244-custom-dash.html

hi egokilr im also looking for gnx dash to buy and also somebody to install it im in mission viejo ca let me know how it goes thanx Rafael 714 457-6839

I believe the same people can do it that can install the dakota digital dash

Rafael, If you want I can look up on the site for your area or you can go to dakotadigital.com and they will show you the list. Let me know