You can type here any text you want

GNX in NY?!?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

wish98was87

I live on Long Island and I've noticed on my past few trips out to Jersey that I've seen what looks to be a GNX (air louvers, wheels,etc.) to the best of my knowledge. I have only passed by on the Belt Parkway in Queens and it was sitting in front of an auto shop next to an "Elanor" mustang. I was just wondering if its a real GNX or a clone and if its real anyone here own it? Thanks!;)

I sold my clone to a guy in the Bronx about a month ago.It may not be my old car but I think the new owner lives within 15 miles of Queens. :confused:

Lol! thats my car - no its not a real GNX but pretty close - thats also my eleanor shelby you see - the shop is 212 Motoring that you pass

when i first started going to bear mt. car show there was a guy named schrawtz,(forgot his first name) he has or had a gnx bought new very low miles.i first approached him he was a real down to earth guy he even let me sit in it and my wife took pix of me and the car. i havent seen him in 2 years so i dont if he still has it.

I was going to ask what shop you can see from the belt. that 212 motoring i remember showing up by the movie theater.

nice to see another buick in the area :)

yea i drive thru the belt very often and stopped to see that car one day and saw the digital dash and no gnx rear i knew right away it was a clone i spotted the rear first from far away but looks good though

Back