GNX in Tucson,AZ????? Wherabouts unknown??

daddyed73

About two years ago there was an add in the auto trader for a GNX here in Tucson where I live. Soomeone from this site contacted me and asked me to do some investigating, and I don't remember who it was. Anyway long story shot 1987 GNX either 1,300 or 13,000 miles on it dont remember for sure I spoke with the owner myself, even thought about taking a second out on my house to buy it as an investment( kicking myself in the a** as I type). He was asking like $39,500 for it , said he was selling it because he had been diagnossed with crones disease and just wanted to get rid of it. Sounded like a real stand up guy no BS if you know what I mean. Does this sound famillar to anyone on the board, if so just wondering if anything ever came of that...If not I might have to see if I can track it down for you guys rich enough to buy one.

I remember the add your talking about. I tried talking my dad into buying it. If I remember right the milage listed was around 2300-2600 miles at that time.

Well at least someone remembers, I was begining to think I had lost my mind... sure wish I still had that guys # !!!! Thanks for restoring my sanity...