GNX List

vader87

Protected Freedom for 27 years! Thank a Veteran!
Can some one put a list together of all the GNXs and where they are if known?

GNX Guy (Joe Harrington) already has such a list. Don't think he publishes it for privacy reasons.

GrnNatlFan said:
GNX Guy (Joe Harrington) already has such a list. Don't think he publishes it for privacy reasons.

I don't want people's physical addresses, just a list of some of the remaining cars. That would be cool. :)

RE: GNX list
I agree it would be nice to know how many survive etc. Obtaining such info,if it does exist, is somewhere between "herding cats" and "nailing jello to a wall".
Personally I think its a bit silly. If my car is stolen I guess all I have to do is sick the cops on Joe. Just kidding Mr. Harrington.

I would like to know how many are in Canada...because I get asked all the time at car meets. Its usually the second question...after "is it real".

GrnNatlFan said:

I don't think Joe kept the GNX registry, it was Rob Wilson, but I haven't seen him post in years.

chris said:
I don't think Joe kept the GNX registry, it was Rob Wilson, but I haven't seen him post in years.

Rob is still around. I just bought his father-in-laws GNX a few weeks ago.
Great guy(Rob)

A friend of mine had GNX 72 or 74 but I lost touch with him since he moved a couple of years ago. It was in Musclecar Magazine around the late 90's.
Ron if you see this drop Doug a line!

ITSAV6 said:
A friend of mine had GNX 72 or 74 but I lost touch with him since he moved a couple of years ago. It was in Musclecar Magazine around the late 90's.
Ron if you see this drop Doug a line!

It was #73 and was in the June/July 1998 issue :)

I was the original owner of #73 purchased it from a dealer in North Suburban Chicago new off the showroom floor and sold to a guy in Miami named Orlando with about 1500 miles. In case the current owner is looking for some history?