You can type here any text you want

GNX Molly Jacket

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

braoudap

I bought an authentic, official Molly GNX jacket back in 1988 off of someone. I've had it all these years. I won't lie ... I've worn it in the past, but it's in phenomenal, nearly mint shape. I understand there's quite a demand for these and they are incredibly rare and out of circulation. I couldn't believe what some people were paying for them as I scoured the web. I'll probably post it on ebay, but thought I'd check here first and give you guys first crack at it. Does anyone know what fair market value is for one of these? Also, if anyone is interested, you can email me privately and I'll be glad to provide photos as well.

Variables

Of course condition, size, timing (economy) and reaching the right audience are critical but those important issues aside:
eBay 140422602283, 7/7/10, XL, condition-not stated, $2750
eBay 300388024126, 1/27/10, L, never worn, $3000
eBay 7992516186, 8/9/05, XL, worn once, $2025

But who knows?

wow! With the price those jackets sell for is it worth the cost of buying one

Well, I'd be willing to sell mine for a lot less than that, so if anyone on this board is interested, let me know. Next week it'll go on ebay.

Back