Gnx On Ebay Only 8700 Bucks!!!

Funny, I just found that.. Can anyone check VIN???

No side profile of the car either.

Looks like the actual owner of the ebay account found out about it. Notice that it says not my listing numerous times and bidding is closed on it.

Wonder if the a-holes ever get caught???

Been getting a lot of scam Paypal emails lately saying my account is suspended . Got to be careful out there.

I can't believe some guys think this is real :rolleyes: Ebay is full of cars like that !!! :eek:

Grumpy said:
I can't believe some guys think this is real :rolleyes: Ebay is full of cars like that !!! :eek:
you know it...this guy preys on people like that..to us it sounds like"who would even believe that"but then some??? :rolleyes: i talked with the guy,and he finnaly got it taken off and had alot of charges on his account,which should be taken off...ebay is very unsafe now,untill they figuer out what to do about it..all i say is use your common sense...

well I do contact a lot of those guys and lead them on for a week or to :eek: hey winter is here and I am bored :p

With all the scam emails trying to get you to click on a link and enter your ebay account and pw, I'm really surprised ebay hasn't done something about it. My bank's on-line login asks for your account id first..you hit enter and then it displays a picture that is unique to your account name....if its not the right picture that you put in your profile...its a fraud and you know not to enter your password.....would be so simple for ebay to do this.

2QUIK6 said:
With all the scam emails trying to get you to click on a link and enter your ebay account and pw, I'm really surprised ebay hasn't done something about it. My bank's on-line login asks for your account id first..you hit enter and then it displays a picture that is unique to your account name....if its not the right picture that you put in your profile...its a fraud and you know not to enter your password.....would be so simple for ebay to do this.
Sounds familiar. :cool:

They say emails with a login link never come from them... you are to go to ebay website directly and login there.

They also offer a toolbar with anti-scam stuff in it. Great, all I need is another toolbar! <grin>

all one has to do is assume "email+ebay=false" ALWAYS. Private messages from buyers will be in your messages folder when you login.