You can type here any text you want

GNX Value!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Thank's for the info. I did have it insp. and he did say the fillers were faded but the rest was excellent. Iwill be giving that appraisal company a call, if I do not get an explanation as to why I was not told about the rest of the car I will post who they are so others will know them in Florida. Regards, Nick.:smile:

I am just glad you didn't buy the car, because I have a feeling you would have been very disappointed. The interior was mint, but that should be expected with such low mileage, engine bay was clean. I didn't look underneath to see what was going in, it was a bit muddy in the fields. I was shocked after seeing the car that it brought what it did.

If you look at the description for this years auction, it is pretty much the same verbatim what was in last years Palm Beach auction.

Nick - Offer that 30K to the buyer you sold your last WE4 to and see what happens!!! :biggrin: :biggrin:

You're way too funny Matt!! Sorry I haven't contacted you about a few items you asked about, but will do so shortly. You know I miss that car and finding a mint original low mile one is getting much harder, but I would give you 16,500 to get her back.:D :D

Regal sold at B.J.

For you to know, the white regal with 30kmiles just sold for 19000.00 not incl. fees. Any thoughts on this one?

Without seeing the car in person, I'd guess it would bring around 14-15K outside of B-J or equivalent auction house.

I liked the car alot. Nice color combo. Unfortunately, (outside of our cult following) the various turbo Regals don't bring as much as GNs in the same condition.

I was at the auction earlier this week, looked over the the White "T" it was okay nothing special. 19k was about right for the BJ auction. 14-15k is what most of us would pay.

Back