You can type here any text you want

Going back to a v6 sale

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

tom robison

ALL UP IN THEM GUTZ
I know this is not the forsale section but more interest here than down below.
I have decided to go back to a v6 in my gn and race in the new class that kip is trying to get started.Motor is a 358 small block chevy turbo/blower motor.Here what i have in it.

Block- is a "010" 2 bolt block that has been converted to 4 bolt billet splayed caps,.040 over bore, deck plugs,main studs and head studs.
Crank- is a 3.48 stroke scat 4340
Rods- are 5.7 scat 4340 h-beam
Pistons are SRP dished blower/turbo pistons
SFI Balancer and flywheel all balanced

Doug Herbert solid roller cam and lifters

Heads are PRO COMP aluminum 2.05/1.60 valves 230cc runners and 64 cc chanbers, heads have had some mild port work done on intake and exhaust, intake side ported to a 1206 flepro gasket.1.65 Stainless roller rockers, stud girdles and srew in studs.

Intake is a ACCEL PRO RAM intake and ACCEL 1000cfm throttle body, Billet fuel rails w/ 72lbs injecters, Areomotive Pressure regulater, Extreme Velocity Blow Through Hat.

ACCEL DUAL SYNC Distributor w/ harness

Also included is a pro comp electric water pump, aluminum fabbed valve covers,Aluminum timing cover, double roller chain, deep pam with turbo drain bung installed.

Headers are the ebay f body headers modded for a g-body, 5 inch down pipe.

Sorry no turbo or waste gate

I had a turbo go bad from lack of oil and killed the shaft in it. Pulled the motor out for and oil leak and bearing looked alittle rough so i am having the crank polished. Motor will need a new set of bearing and gasket wich i can get if i have to and put back together, I am leaving apart for your inspection and reassembly, but could arrange motor to be put back together.

All parts have 40-50 miles on them and 6 easy low boost passes on them and less than 8 months old. Best time was a 10.56 at 132 on a 1.78 60 foot w/ 16lbs of boost and 20* of timing.

I am asking 6200.00 for everythig listed.

Back