Going Tracks this Friday 16th

Thanks Mick,
Ill go watch (Id rather be racing) on Friday and pick up the AC lines. Ill probably be there between 9 and 9:30 pm due to WORK!!
Thanks,
Derek:cool:

Hey Guy,
I meant to ask you how is your car running??? Did you get to run a compression check on your engine??? Hope you run well on Friday. Ill be there to support you and your conquest for speed!!!
Dont leave the tracks to early.
Derek

Originally posted by quicker6
Hey Guy,
I meant to ask you how is your car running??? Did you get to run a compression check on your engine??? Hope you run well on Friday. Ill be there to support you and your conquest for speed!!!
Dont leave the tracks to early.
Derek
Hey Derek,
Car is running good:) Did a compression test all cylinders was good.:D

Jackson,
Will meet Steve there about 6-6:30 So is anyone else going to run??? Ooor am I going to have the BEST & BIGGEST pit crew there?;) :D :D :D
Guy

I may be there. If you see a GN with a Taz in the middle of the back window, that's me. And I'll probably wear my GN windbreaker unless by some miracle it's too warm for it. :) And Derek, if I go, I'll bring the MAF pipe.

Derrick

Hey Tom,
That job thing got in the way again eh;) We had a good turn out. Met some new faces:eek: ;) :D Now,:rolleyes: what were their names??? Roll Call:)
Guy