Good 93 chip opinions?

SpeednV6

Fuel Pressure Gauges
I'm sure the info is in this area, however, I cannot find it. I'm looking for opinions on 93 chips with aggresive, yet excellent street manners(good idle). I've heard of Reds, Jay Carter, and Thrasher. What's the best way to go for my set-up?

Thankx

Lots of them, but I have never read anything negative about
Jim Testa. I currently have a Reds 93 and really can't complain.
A slight tip in stumble, but hardly a big deal, at least to me.
My car runs very good with Reds chip, but have a Testa chip
on the way for my 009 injectors. He only charges $50 for a
chip and I read he is very easy to work with if you need
changes.

Jim Testa is a blooming idiot....ask ANYONE...

Morristown huh? I'm from Rockaway.... neighbor :)

Jim Testa burns some mean chips! Hes an ace of a guy too. You won't be sorry you did!

Any opinions on the thrasher 92 chip, I haven't installed it yet I was advised to upgrade fuel pump, regulator and injectors first. I have the walbro fuel pump, hot wire and AFP regulator but injectors are stock( need additional funds). Anyone have any idea if running Thrasher chip with this setup, will it be safe on the engine with 15lbs of boost.

No doubt about it Bwallace. As long as the kitty cat fell off the bottom of the car...it will rock!

Cat is gone, I was just worried with stock injectors starving the engine. I usually run a mix of race gas when I take it out to the track but want a combination geared toward the street. Thanks for the info.

Stock injectors are no problem for a Thrasher92. You dont have to think about new injectors until you get over 20psi boost or past mid 12's.

Soon as I get my tranny rebuilt and fuel system finished I will see what the chip will do. Thanks for the help!!