questions about 15 year old chip

6gunn

high on gas fumes
My 87 GN came with a receipt from Turbo Tweak for a chip back on 9/13/04. The description lists "93 street C16 race". It doesn't list an injector size or timing or boost levels. The chip itself says it's a TT5.6, 79# alcohol, 23-21, 25+psi and "4053" in the upper right corner.
I've verified the motor has 75# injectors, so that part looks correct. Can anyone tell me why it doesn't say C16 race on the chip? I'm suspecting that this receipt may not for be this chip. Can Eric look up the customer info and find out more specific info on the combo that the chip was ordered for? Also, being that the chip is 15 years old, do you think there's a need to get a more modern chip from TT or is a 15 year old chip just as good as a newer one?

My 87 GN came with a receipt from Turbo Tweak for a chip back on 9/13/04. The description lists "93 street C16 race". It doesn't list an injector size or timing or boost levels. The chip itself says it's a TT5.6, 79# alcohol, 23-21, 25+psi and "4053" in the upper right corner.
I've verified the motor has 75# injectors, so that part looks correct. Can anyone tell me why it doesn't say C16 race on the chip? I'm suspecting that this receipt may not for be this chip. Can Eric look up the customer info and find out more specific info on the combo that the chip was ordered for? Also, being that the chip is 15 years old, do you think there's a need to get a more modern chip from TT or is a 15 year old chip just as good as a newer one?
Email Eric give him the chip number and he will tell you everything it was burned for.