You can type here any text you want

Good boost gauge for hot-air carbs...

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Freddie's Buick

Hell No! I'm not a junior
Any suggestions?

Easy bolt on and set-up is my preferance. Inexpensive is the next requirement.

Jegs or Summit, or local speed shop. Obviously, local is my preferance. But if I can't find it locally I'll do mail order. :cool:

I have had my eye on a boost gauge that I have seen at AutoZone for my GTP. The brand name is FAZE and it is only $39.99 and is silver faced so it would look right at home in our "before black" cars. I am not sure of the quality of these, but I have seen them on numerous cars. If you're skeptical you could always go with the autometer through jegs or summit.

When I had mine I went with autometer brand. It was silver backing with black numbering and bright orange needle. Had vac and boost on it and worked great. Came with plastic line and all fittings to hook it up. I think it was around 50 bucks or so but it was well worth the money. It had the light in it also. I'll try getting you a part number later today. If you wanna go cheap I suggest the "autoguage" version. They are black with white needle, don't know if they have lights in them though. Only go to 20 lbs and have vac reading also. CHeap and haven't heard anything about them. I plan on putting these in my car when it is done, unless I become rich.

Back