Good morning, Americans...it's FRIDAY

Yep, Friday again. I can't wait for the end of the day so I can go home and finish recovering. (just had two days off sick) ha ha ha. Everyone have a safe weekend,,,,,,Mark :D

at work till 8 pm, nice drag-on day cant wait to go home and sleep. Who else is gettign ready for Englishtown next weekend!

Im off to the races for test-n-tune, Im just going to watch, saving the Buick for Vegas. Have a good weekend:)

It's FRIDAY!!!

And here is a bit of wisdom to end the work week:

The Early Bird gets the worm...but the Second Mouse gets the cheese.

ahh yes.....

Friday...........my weekend includes beer women and trying to rember last night:D . I love college

Re: ahh yes.....

Originally posted by wistleofdeath
Friday...........my weekend includes beer women and trying to rember last night

:confused: "Beer women"? What are "beer women"?

Are they women who drink beer? Women that are made out of beer? What? :confused:

Speaking of women, my new girlfriend just dumped me last night. As a result, my Friday/weekend will consist of me heading to the local watering hole and trying to burry Mr. Happy into anything of the female persuasion that moves, walks, or crawls. Merry Christmas you dirty bitch! :D

Here's to all you single guys on a Friday night. Just find it, hit it and quit it (but I'm not bitter)......lol. :D

Originally posted by TRBON8R
Speaking of women, my new girlfriend just dumped me last night. As a result, my Friday/weekend will consist of me heading to the local watering hole and trying to burry Mr. Happy into anything of the female persuasion that moves, walks, or crawls. Merry Christmas you dirty bitch! :D

Here's to all you single guys on a Friday night. Just find it, hit it and quit it (but I'm not bitter)......lol. :D

THATS THE SPIRIT!!! ROCK ON!!!

It's FRIDAY!

Are here are your Wise Words of the Week:

Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.

Originally posted by TRBON8R

not sure if you read my thread about this same situation (sort of)

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=96553

woohoo!!!! The weekend is here, finally get to install my new injectors, Translator plus, and extender chip:D :D :D

It's FRIDAY!

Are you still in the rack?

Like my high school football coach used to say...

DAMN IT! GET UP!! :mad: