You can type here any text you want

Good News for Mustang Guys

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

TinysTurboPerf

RUTHLESS
I believe there will be a direct bolt in K-member and Trans Cross Member for Mustang with a 3.8 very soon.

I will keep you posted and should know something by the end of next week.

You will have your own choice on the Trans, between Turbo 350, Turbo 400, Powerglide, 200-4R, others may be availabe.

These are being built by a VERY reputable builder, who currently makes them for all years of Mustangs and different engine combos.

AJEracing(anthony jones engineering) already makes a trans mounts and many other chevy and gm parts that fit in a mustangs as well. was goin back and forth in some emails and he said hes working on getting a 3.8 block to start making motor mounts as well.

Just asking but why would you do the transplant?

why not the 3.8 is a powerful stock block that has so much potential. take it out of the GN or t-type and put it in a notchback that weight 600 lbs or more and that is even more areodymanic= that almost 7 tens just in lbs in the 1/4 mile. IN my car alone with the set up i have that almost being built now, with a good tune im trying to get my car down to the 10.30 range on straight pump gas alone. When the Fast XFI and methonal go on the car were talking about trap speeds that could possable see 150mph that = hold the **** on lol :D

why not the 3.8 is a powerful stock block that has so much potential. take it out of the GN or t-type and put it in a notchback that weight 600 lbs or more and that is even more areodymanic= that almost 7 tens just in lbs in the 1/4 mile. IN my car alone with the set up i have that almost being built now, with a good tune im trying to get my car down to the 10.30 range on straight pump gas alone. When the Fast XFI and methonal go on the car were talking about trap speeds that could possable see 150mph that = hold the **** on lol :D

We had a local turbo Mustang here with a stock 5.0 motor (oil pan to tb)in a stock weight that ran 11.50's with meth/tuning. If he had taken some weight out and installed drag suspension, it would have gone tens. I like the idea of the transplant...I just dont see the need for it when the 5.0 has more potential CI wise with some good turbo knowledge. 150mph :eek:

CI is def an advantage but my MPG for gas will be alot better lol i just wanted a faster more reliable true street car, it will be raced often as i can and stips about racing def work out to my advatage with this combo. never said stock blocks dont work my roomate has a 89 gt BONE stock block interenals and heads slapped a turbo on it tuned it and went 10.18's all day long with it but the block wont last very long if this link works this is what he did to it

MySpace.com - Is That Thing Turbo??? Blown Up - Photo 5 of 10

ive had my notch with a 342 fullyforged internals good heads with a t-trim on 13lbs creeping in the 9's, just always had prob with her and the number 1 cylinder alwasy leaned out on me(my fault bc of my tune tho) in the end i just wanted to have a pretty rare car that i can drive anywhere and go fast to go along with it

and with the help of 6Undrpressr and TurboTwister from the board helping tune my car the car is goin to fly they are some knowlegeble ass guys that go fast

We had a local turbo Mustang here with a stock 5.0 motor (oil pan to tb)in a stock weight that ran 11.50's with meth/tuning. If he had taken some weight out and installed drag suspension, it would have gone tens. I like the idea of the transplant...I just dont see the need for it when the 5.0 has more potential CI wise with some good turbo knowledge. 150mph :eek:

Back