You can type here any text you want

Good Video showing a handling trait that is key to cornering.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

scot w.

GNSperformance.com
I found this video on another site and thought some here would like it..... This is "RACING" !!!

Good Video showing a handling trait that is key to cornering

This is a good Youtube video, showing how the inside rear tire needs to "disengage ... to a degree" in race car cornering. The gentler the radius, the less it needs to disengage ... the tighter the radius, the more. You can learn a lot, just by watching the tires.​
Expand to full scene & HD and watch the inside rear tires of the cars in front of him. Freeze frame it if you need to see it better.​
Plus, watching the blue & white #9 overdrive the car at end of the video is entertaining.​

Nice video Scot! That's a great angle and shows how close some of these guys really get to each other!

The racing aspect is phenomenal. Not to take away from their skill. But I know the limits of my beater and I can feel which tire has more pressure than the others. Really got a sense for real driving.

Sometimes I beat those benz's beamers and such on the corners.

The I side rear tire needs to disengage a bit in order not to be the restricting force to whip out from the corner. That's how I understand it.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Back