You can type here any text you want

Goodmark front bumper

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Black Wedge

For those of you that have purchased the Goodmark replacement front bumper, what do think of the fit and finish?
The one I have looks like it was stamped with a blank that was to small or was trimmed short. As you can see the passenger side is missing some material. Anyone else seeing this issue?

image.jpeg

Ive got the front and back chrome and they look great. Fit was very close also.

Ive taken some measurements between the original and new bumper and I think the flange is actual too long. Looks like what I need to do is trim the excess material back in order to get a straight edge. See pic.

This will need to be done on both passenger and driver sides to make it even.

image.jpeg

I've put them up to an original and size wise they are on. The issue I see with them is the material is very hard and the paint does not stick to the fillers as good as the original ones. Out of the box I've had them with mold lines sticking up along the side of the filler. I had to take a razor and cut it down a bit and my body guy told me the issue with the hardness of the material. I still think for repo they are one of the best made for that original look!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've put them up to an original and size wise they are on. The issue I see with them is the material is very hard and the paint does not stick to the fillers as good as the original ones. Out of the box I've had them with mold lines sticking up along the side of the filler. I had to take a razor and cut it down a bit and my body guy told me the issue with the hardness of the material. I still think for repo they are one of the best made for that original look!

I'm referring to the actual metal bumper not the bumper filler

Oh ok I didn't know they were making them as well! I've just taken my old ones and get them powder coated they look new again afterwards! If your car was in an accident you will have fitment issues.

Back