You can type here any text you want

gorgeous 1979 turbo regal

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

roadkill

This car is all original 106,000 miles and runs great. We have been dtiving this one lately because of gas prices. This is my wifes car and has been professionaly painted a champagne pearl 2500.00 just for paint. Its engine is a 3.8 turbo carbed but the block is the newer {more oil pan bolts}. The rims are crager ss and the front tires are new radials, the back are hoosier quick times new. It has an aftermarket boost gage and oil pressure gage, and the oil pump upgrade. Absolutely no bondo or rust on this car it is a true surviver. The interior is all intact but only fair condition. I would not hesitate to drive this car cross country as it drives excellent. i also have a spare rearend out of a monte carlo 373 posi in good condition that may be purchased as well. We have no more room in our yard and we really hate to sell this car but i dont want to let it sit and deteriorate. I am asking 3500.00 for car and 350.00 for the rear thank you for looking Ken and Kerri....

Attachments

• 79regalpass.jpg
    79regalpass.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 100
  • 79frontpass.jpg
    79frontpass.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 87
  • 79interior.jpg
    79interior.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 80
Back